Friday 26 August 2011

REVIEW: NYX 5 colour eye shadow palette x 2

NYX is my favourite drugstore brand. they are good quality, very pigmented, soft, and gorgeous colours. NYX has now made 5 colour shadow palette, there's a variety, but i only have two. they are both from The Caribbean Collection. the pink palette is called I Dream Of Barbados. The brown palette is called I Dream Of St. Marteen. I love all the shades, it retails for about $15 each, which is a great deal for 5 eye shadows!

This is the front covers of both of them, i think the palm tree is so adorable!
these are the shades, arent they pretty?

closeup of the I Dream Of St. Marteen palette.

closeup of the I Dream Of Barbados palette

                                                                     SWATCHES!
                                                                                     
what are your fave nyx palettes?                                                                                



No comments:

Post a Comment